Top quality components in every box
There are no substitutes in our wet underfloor heating kits;
- 16mm MLCP piping – one of the most respected names in the business, this professional grade, high quality plastic piping is guaranteed non-split up to 95°c and 10bar of pressure.
- Dualmix manifold – with high quality with isolating valves, temperature gauges, lock shield with flow metres on each port, drain and fill valves with blank cap, automatic air vents and metal fixing brackets for flawless performance.
- Reaming tool included – no need to invest in an expensive tool you will use only a few times. The reaming tool for ensuring secure, leak-proof fit between pipe and manifold connectors is included.
- Energy efficient components – the system is only as efficient as the heat pump which is why we only use A+ Grundfos 3 Speed circulation rated pumps as part of our kits.
- Everything you need in one box – including edge insulation and easy-to-programme thermostat for the most responsive heating system you need.
For the full details of what is included as standard in your kit, please follow the link below for the kit size you require and you will find more details of the kit in the description section;
Buy online today
Checkout using our secure payment system by adding your kit to you cart. For more help, or for answers to any questions, call our friendly, expert team on 01625 573454 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAIBLE IF ORDERED BEFORE MID DAY MON-FRI
These 25mm solid-floor panels are the ideal solution for the installation of an underfloor water heating system with a tiled-finish floor covering. This product is suitable for both domestic and commercial use. The panels have been made from super-insulated extruded polystyrene, making them ideal for direct use under tiled flooring. The panels are 1,200mm x 600mm x 25mm pre grooved to take 16mm pipe and must be installed onto a suitable existing subfloor, such as solid concrete or screeded floors. They are also suitable for structurally sound wooden subfloors such as exterior plywood.
After bonding the floor and panels simply stick down with flexible tile adhesive and allow to set. Then cover with a 5mm self levelling screed before the final floor covering.
Coverage:- 1200mm x 600mm x 25mm = 0.72m2
-- Remove all contaminants, dirt, grease etc from the substrate and make dust free.
-- Loose lay the boards across the floor and number the boards on the upper face to identify position of each board, making sure the pipework runs are calculated correctly to reach manifold position.
-- Uplift the numbered boards and prime the underside of the boards with Ultra Floor Prime-IT MSP bonding primer. This should be applied by brush or roller in a thin film. Allow to thoroughly dry to a clear green film ensuring primed face does not come into contact with other boards, walls or subfloor until it is ready to be bedded.
- -Drying time will depend upon ambient conditions but is typically between 1 and 4 hours.
-- Whilst the primer on the boards is drying commence with priming of the substrate using UltraFloor Prime-IT MSP. The primer should be diluted 3 parts water to 1 part primer and allowed to fully dry.
-- Apply flexible tile adhesive to the subfloor using a notched trowel to give a minimum 3mm adhesive bed. Bed the boards, primed side down, into the adhesive and ensure compression of adhesive ridges, ensure full compression of the adhesive to give a void free full adhesive bed. Additional use of screws and washers is recommended over timber substrates where needed, fixed at every 300mm. Allow to cure for approximately 4 hours to ensure the adhesive has gone through its initial set before carrying out any further works.
-- Pipe work may be fitted into the boards once they are all secure. Where possible this is best left until the following day. It is recommended that the pipe system is checked for leaks and correct water pressures prior to tiling over.
-- Prime the upper face of the boards with Ultra Prime-IT MSP bonding primer. This should be applied by brush or roller in a thin film. Allow to thoroughly dry to a clear green film, (approx 1-4 hours).
-- Apply Ultra Floor Level-iT 2 two part smoothing compound over entire floor area, making sure all voids and gaps are completely filled, the levelling compound should encapsulate the whole floor and cover the board with a 5mm layer on top.
-- Allow to cure for 24 hours prior to carrying out any tiling. Cold and/or humid atmospheres will delay the curing of Level-iT 2 so allowances should be made accordingly.
-- Prime the cured Level-iT 2 using Ultra Floor Prime-IT MSP diluted with 3 parts water to 1 part primer. Allow to thoroughly dry.