When you don’t want the clutter of radiators, underfloor heating is one of the best options for your home and budget.
Easy to install and operate, the cost of wet underfloor heating makes it a hands-down winner every time. Better still everything you need in our wet underfloor heating kit.
Professional grade components and parts
In some kits, the various components and equipment can be a lower grade, requiring replacement at some point in the future – not with our underfloor heating kits!
- Energy efficient Grundfos 3 Speed circulation pump unit and Dualmix manifold for efficient heat output
- WRAS approved Pex-Al-Pex piping, sufficient in length to loop through a 30m² room or zone
- Thermostat for controlling responsive heat output
- Specialist reaming tool for securely connecting piping to manifold inlet and outlet valves
- Pipe clips and cutter for easy cutting and installation
– Temperature control and pump unit
– 2 Zone Dualmix Manifold -- Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 - Temperature Guage x 2 - Lockshields with flow meters on each port - Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 - Automatic air vent x 2 - Metal fixing brackets x 2
– 75m Pex-Al-Pex Pipe [x2]
– 60mm Pipe Clips [x200]
– Edge Insulation Roll [25m]
– Connector Cores [x4]
– Heatmiser Dial Type Thermostat
– Pipe Reamer
Easy, secure online ordering
Ordering and paying for your wet underfloor heating kit is simple too. Add the kit to your cart and checkout using our secure payment system or PayPal.
Unsure if you have the right kit? Just need to talk through the system? Call our friendly team for expert help and advice on 01625 573454 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
-Pex-Al-Pex 5 layer pipe (Fully WRAS accredited)
-FN5C manifold complete with isolating ball valves-temperature gauges-auto air vents and drain points-adjustable flow meters
-Grundfos "A" rated 15/20 pump and blender valve
-Edge Insulation Roll