Water underfloor heating systems are an effective and efficient means of heating a property. With no equipment on show, it is discreet too.
Many people assume that fitting it to existing floors means expensive digging down into the sub floor or adding too much height to the existing floor.
But not with our low profile kit.
What’s in our low profile underfloor heating kit?
Everything you need to cover an 18m² area inclduing;
- A low energy Grundfos 15-50/60 heat pump – one of the most efficient pumps available
- WRAS approved, Pex Al Pex plastic piping – high strength, this professional grade piping will not warp or split
- Low profile overlay panels – measuring 15mm in depth, and 600mm by 600mm these panels add negligible height to an existing hard or floating floor
- Thermostat – the digital thermostat supplied is easy to install and use, completely programmable for setting the heat in your system during the night and day
- Dualmix manifold – with isolating valves, temperature gauges, lock shield with flow metres on each port, drain and fill valves with blank cap, automatic air vents and metal fixing brackets; all these components give thousands of hours’ flawless performance
– Temperature control and pump unit
– 2 Zone Dualmix Manifold -- Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 - Temperature Guage x 2 - Lockshields with flow meters on each port - Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 - Automatic air vent x 2 - Metal fixing brackets x 2
– PEX-AL-PEX 12mm Pipe 
– Pipe Reamer
– Connector Cores (x4)
– Low Profile Panels (x50)
– Programmable Thermostat
How to order
You can order quickly and easily online. Simply select the low profile underfloor heating kit you want and check out using our secure payment options – you can use PayPal too.
All our kits come with free, next working day delivery.
For more information or help with choosing the right kit for your home or business, call us on 01625 573454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org