Underfloor heating is fast becoming the most heating system for use in both domestic and commercial properties. Easy to install, hassle free to operate and cheap to run, you will never be cold again with this energy-efficient system.
Our wet underfloor heating kit is a refreshing change from others on the market, simply because everything about it oozes quality. Connecting to your current radiator system, the kit has everything you need.
What’s included in the wet underfloor heating kit
In a nutshell, everything you need to cover up to 90m²:
- High quality, high strength WRAS approved plastic piping
- Energy efficient Grundfos 3 Speed circulation heating pump unit
- Dualmix manifold for faultless performance
- Reaming tool for close fitting of piping to connectors
- Programmable thermostat for temperature control
– Temperature control and pump unit
– 5 Zone Dualmix Manifold -- Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 - Temperature Guage x 2 - Lockshields with flow meters on each port - Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 - Automatic air vent x 2 - Metal fixing brackets x 2
– Pex-Al-Pex Pipe 
– 60mm Pipe Clips [x500]
– Edge Insulation Roll [50m]
– Connector Cores [x10]
– Programmable Thermostat
– Pipe Reamer
How to order
You can order your wet underfloor heating kit online, completing your order via our secure online payment system.
If you need more help or advice about which kit is the right one for you, call us on 01625 573454 or for a quick response to a query, email our expert team on firstname.lastname@example.org
-Pert-Al-Pert 5 layer pipe (Fully WRAS accredited)
-FN5C manifold complete with isolating ball valves-temperature guages-auto air vents and drain points-adjustable flow meters
-Grundfos "A" rated 15/20 pump and blender valve
-Edge Insulation Roll