Some heating systems can be complex to install and complicated to operate. With our wet underfloor heating kit, you have no worries on either installation nor operation.
Simple to install and use, our wet underfloor heating kit has everything ‘in-one-box’ that you need to have underfloor heating up and running in no time.
All-in-one heating kit
The kit contains everything you need to install a wet underfloor heating system, including inter-locking insulated sub-floor boards.
- High quality plastic piping for circulation of warm water through the system
- Leak-free connections between piping and Dualmix manifold alves by using the specialist reaming tool supplied
- Grundfos 3 Speed circulation heating pump unit with high output but low energy consumption
- Easy-to-use thermostat for changes in temperature demands throughout the day and night
– Temperature control and pump unit
– 2 Zone Dualmix Manifold -- Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 - Temperature Guage x 2 - Lockshields with flow meters on each port - Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 - Automatic air vent x 2 - Metal fixing brackets x 2
– Pex-Al-Pex Pipe 
– 60mm Pipe Clips [x200]
– Edge Insulation Roll [25m]
– Connector Cores [x4]
– Heatmiser Dial Type Thermostat
– Pipe Reamer
Expert help too
If you need advice or have questions that need answering, our friendly, expert team is here to help. Simply give them a call on 01625 573454 or email them for email@example.com
Order online with secure check out – why not use PayPal? – and be toasty warm this winter with an efficient underfloor heating system.
-Pert-Al-Pert 5 layer pipe (Fully WRAS accredited)
-FN5C manifold complete with isolating ball valves-temperature guages-auto air vents and drain points-adjustable flow meters
-Grundfos "A" rated 15/20 pump and blender valve
-Edge Insulation Roll