As it is compatible with your current radiator system, the most expensive part of the heating system – the boiler – is already in situ. All you need is the piping, the clips, heat pump and manifold to install a cost-efficient heating system.
The underfloor heating kit components
Suitable for both the domestic and commercial property, our underfloor heating kit really does have everything you need including;
- High strength plastic piping – the Pex-Al-Pex piping supplied doesn’t split when cut and is capable of withstanding changes in temperature and pressure to give reliable performance
- Energy efficient heat pump – for maximum heat output and maximum energy efficiency, you need an A+ rate heat pump, which is exactly what you get with the Grundfos 3 Speed pump
- Thermostat – for responsive temperature control in a room or building, you need an easy-to-use thermostat; again, this is included as standard in our kits
- Dualmix manifold - with isolating valves, temperature gauges, lock shield with flow metres on each port, drain and fill valves with blank cap, automatic air vents and metal fixing brackets
- Specialist tools and components – as well as isolating valves, flow and return connections, tools such as a reaming tool and clips are also included.
– Temperature control and pump unit
– 8 Zone Dualmix Manifold -- Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 - Temperature Guage x 2 - Lockshields with flow meters on each port - Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 - Automatic air vent x 2 - Metal fixing brackets x 2
– Pex-Al-Pext Pipe 
– 60mm Pipe Clips [x800]
– Edge Insulation Roll [75m]
– Connector Cores [x16]
– Digital Programmable Thermostat
– Pipe Reamer
Ordering is simple too
Ordering your water underfloor heating kit is simple with our secure, online checkout. Simply add the kit to your basket and pay using PayPal or by card.
With free next day shipping, you can start the process of installing your kit sooner than you think. And with expert help and advice on hand, you have peace of mind that everything really will be simple and easy. Call us on 01625 573454 or email email@example.com
Next Working Day Delivery applies to UK Mainland delivery addresses only and orders must be placed before 12.30 PM Monday to Friday. All orders placed after 12.30 PM Friday and before 12.30 PM Monday, will arrive at the delivery address on Tuesday.Saturday deliveries are available although an additional delivery charge will apply. Orders despatched to addresses outside of the UK mainland may incur a minimal delivery charge. For larger orders such as palletised deliveries, to be despatched to addresses outside of the UK Mainland, these may incur additional delivery costs to those detailed on your order and we may contact you to advise of additional delivery charges prior to despatch. Free UK Delivery applies to orders delivering to UK Mainland with a total value of £250.00 or more excluding VAT.
Your order will be delivered via a 3rd party courier or delivery service on a Standard or Next Day Day Delivery Basis. We advise that you ensure you have received your order prior to booking any installers, screeds etc. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are for guidance only and Underfloor Heating Trade Supplies shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
-Pex-Al-Pex 5 layer pipe (Fully WRAS accredited)
-FN5C manifold complete with isolating ball valves-temperature gauges-auto air vents and drain points-adjustable flow meters
-Grundfos "A" rated 15/20 pump and blender valve
-Edge Insulation Roll