The simplest of heating systems, our wet underfloor heating kit will give years of faultless performance for heating your home or workplace.
Everything you need in one handy kit
Better still, everything you need to install the system in a space of 140m² is in this kit, including;
- Energy efficient heat pump – the Grundfos 3 Speed circulation pimp boasts low energy consumption but a big output
- WRAS approved plastic piping – high strength, professional grade piping gives flawless performance over thousands of hours of operation
- Dualmix manifold – includes two isolating valves, two temperature gauges, lock shield with flow metres on each port, two drain and fill valves with blank cap, two automatic air vents and two metal fixing brackets
- Specialist tools – the reaming tool thins the pipe end without splitting; it ensures a secure fit with no leaks.
– Temperature control and pump unit
– 7 Zone Dualmix Manifold -- Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 - Temperature Guage x 2 - Lockshields with flow meters on each port - Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 - Automatic air vent x 2 - Metal fixing brackets x 2
– Pex-Al-Pex 
– 60mm Pipe Clips [x700]
– Edge Insulation Roll [50m]
– Connector Cores [x14]
– Digital Programmable Thermostat
– Pipe Reamer
With free shipping to most areas of the UK, our wet underfloor heating kit comes in under budget every time.
Secure, online checkout – use your card or PayPal – and with our friendly knowledgeable team available for helpful hints and tips, installing an underfloor heating system really is simple.
Call us for expert advice and help on 01625 573454 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
-Pex-Al-Pex 5 layer pipe (Fully WRAS accredited)
-FN5C manifold complete with isolating ball valves-temperature gauges-auto air vents and drain points-adjustable flow meters
-Grundfos "A" rated 15/20 pump and blender valve
-Edge Insulation Roll