Leading the market in terms of low cost heating, underfloor heating is becoming the favoured system for new build, renovated and exiting properties, both domestic and commercial.
Capable of heating a cavernous warehouse, to a busy home, our wet underfloor heating kit has everything you need to install it and operate it from your current boiler, either as an independent system or part of your central heating.
A handy kit
There is no doubting the quality of all the components used in our underfloor heating kits;
- Professional grade MLCP plastic piping, capable of withstanding 95°c and 10 bar of pressure
- Specialist reaming tool ensures no splitting when connecting pipe to manifold outlet and inlet valves
- Energy efficient Grundfos 3 Speed circulation heat pump
- Easy-to-use thermostat for responsive control of underfloor heat
- Dualmix manifold with isolating valves, temperature gauges, lock shield with flow metres on each port, drain and fill valves with blank cap, automatic air vents and metal fixing brackets
– Temperature control and pump unit
– 5 Zone Dualmix Manifold -- Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 - Temperature Guage x 2 - Lockshields with flow meters on each port - Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 - Automatic air vent x 2 - Metal fixing brackets x 2
– WRAS Approved Multilayer Pipe [500m]
– 60mm Pipe Clips [x500]
– Edge Insulation Roll [50m]
– Connector Cores [x10]
– Digital Programmable Thermostat
– Pipe Reamer
Easy, secure online ordering
Pay using our secure checkout system or opt for PayPal and receive your kit within days of ordering. With free shipping to most parts of the UK, your budget will stretch more than you think.
Order online or for more information email our expert team email@example.com or call us on 01625 573454.
-MLCP Multilayer pipe (Fully WRAS accredited)
-FN5C manifold complete with isolating ball valves-temperature gauges-auto air vents and drain points-adjustable flow meters
-Grundfos "A" rated 15/20 pump and blender valve
-Edge Insulation Roll