ProWarm™ LoFlo™ Warm-Panels utilise a 18mm high density dry screed board which acts as a heat conducting surface transferring the heat from the pipes to the heated floor above. With its low build up height and ease of installation LoFlo™ Warm-Panels are ideal for most underfloor heating scenarios.
Easy to install and operate, the cost of wet underfloor heating makes it a hands-down winner every time. Better still everything you need in our wet underfloor heating kit.
Professional grade components and parts
In some kits, the various components and equipment can be a lower grade, requiring replacement at some point in the future – not with our underfloor heating kits!
- Energy efficient Grundfos 3 Speed circulation pump unit and Dualmix manifold for efficient heat output
- WRAS approved Pex-Al-Pex piping,
- Thermostat for controlling responsive heat output
- Specialist reaming tool for securely connecting piping to manifold inlet and outlet valves
– Temperature control and pump unit
– 2 Zone Dualmix Manifold -- Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 - Temperature Guage x 2 - Lockshields with flow meters on each port - Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 - Automatic air vent x 2 - Metal fixing brackets x 2
– 80m 12mm Pex-Al-Pex Pipe [x2]
– Cement Based Prowarm Panels + Returns [x48]
– Thermacell Glue [x5]
– Connector Cores [x4]
– Heatmiser Digital Thermostat
– Pipe Reamer
Easy, secure online ordering
Ordering and paying for your wet underfloor heating kit is simple too. Add the kit to your cart and checkout using our secure payment system or PayPal.
Unsure if you have the right kit? Just need to talk through the system? Call our friendly team for expert help and advice on 01625 573454 or drop us an email email@example.com