The low profile overlay kit is perfect for any room in the house or in a work setting too, offering heat without a huge heating bill.
But when there is no opportunity to dig down or the existing floor is floating, such as floorboards, you need a low profile, robust solution – and our underfloor heating kit is the answer.
Everything in one box
When we say everything is included in our kit, we mean it;
-- 20mm x 1200mm x 600mm low profile overlay panels for use on a hard sub floor or floating floor (x100)
-- An A-rated Grundfos 15-50/60 heat pump
-- Digital thermostat for easy control of temperature
-- 100m x 16mm Professional grade Pex al Pex plastic piping that doesn’t warp or split (x5)
-- 5 Port Dualmix manifold faultless performance time after time Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 - Temperature Guage x 2 - Lockshields with flow meters on each port - Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 - Automatic air vent x 2 - Metal fixing brackets x 2
-- 16mm - 3/4 Connector Cores (x10)
-- Multi Surface Primer
-- Reaming tool
Order online today
Ordering is simple.
Choose the right low profile overlay system size that you need and checkout using our secure payment method or use PayPal.
approved by Mapei & Instarmac for tiling onto Using Mapei & Instarmac approved S2 flexible adhesive and primers please Refer to factsheet FO1b.
- 400 kPa - the strongest EPS board available (Uses 4 times the material of Wundatherm Low Density for superior strength)
- 16mm board uses 120mm pipe spacings with 60m pipe lengths
- 20mm board uses 150mm pipe spacings with 100m pipe length
- Mapei & Instarmac approved for tiling directly onto using specified methods as per Wunda factsheet FO1b
- Easy to cut to shape with basic tools
- Eliminates the moisture, weight, mess and lengthy drying times of a screed Underfloor system
Laminate and engineered wood can be laid directly on top. Tiles can be fixed to the boards using Mapei or Ultra approved adhesive when using Ultra method just prime the aluminium first. If you wish to carpet or lay vinyl a suitable backer board will need to be laid on the Overfloor boards. The recommended maximum linear loop length for a 16mm board is 60m. The recommended maximum linear loop length for a 20mm board is 100m.