Underfloor heating provides a gentler heat in a property, suitable for both domestic and commercial premises. Our low profile overlay system is perfect for hard sub-floors as well as floating floors such as floorboards and add very little in the way of floor height too.
A complete underfloor heating kit
- 18mm x 1200mm x 600mm low profile overlay panels for use on a hard sub floor or floating floor (x42)
- An A-rated Grundfos 15-50/60 heat pump
- Digital thermostat for easy control of temperature
- 80m Professional grade Pex al Pex plastic piping that doesn’t warp or split (x3)
- 3 Port Dualmix manifold faultless performance time after time Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 - Temperature Guage x 2 - Lockshields with flow meters on each port - Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 - Automatic air vent x 2 - Metal fixing brackets x 2
- Reaming tool
With free delivery, there is no need to delay your order any longer. (Please allow 7 days for ordering)
To avoid disruption, you want the underfloor heating system fitted and operational as soon as possible which is why order for all our kits are delivered the next working day.
Order and pay online, or call our expert team on 01625 573454.
Need a query answering or not sure what size kit to buy? Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
PANEL SIZE: Length 1200mm, Width 600mm, Depth 18mm (Each panel = 0.72m2)
CONSTRUCTION: EPS - Grade 150
DESIGN: Each panel has 4 grooves @ 150mm centres + 'bulb' shaped returns with 3 straight runs at the top for flow and returns