The low profile overlay system is perfect for installation on an existing floor where digging down is not an option. It is also perfect for use on a floating floor, such as floorboards as the overlay panels offer a secure, robust base for the plastic pipes.
Everything included in one great kit
Sometimes, the kit promises everything that you need only for you to find that you need an extra component or two – but not with our overlay all-in-one kits;
- 18mm x 1200mm x 600mm low profile overlay panels for use on a hard sub floor or floating floor (x34)
- An A-rated Grundfos 15-50/60 heat pump
- Digital thermostat for easy control of temperature
- 80m Professional grade Pex al Pex plastic piping that doesn’t warp or split (x2)
- 2 Port Dualmix manifold faultless performance time after time Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 - Temperature Guage x 2 - Lockshields with flow meters on each port - Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 - Automatic air vent x 2 - Metal fixing brackets x 2
- Reaming tool
Ordering is as simple as installation!
With full instructions also included, installing the low profile overlay system is simple and straightforward – as is ordering your kit too. All kits come with free delivery, there is no need to delay your order any longer. (Please allow 7 days for ordering) delivery.
Order online or over the phone by calling our expert team on 01625 573454. Or if you have any queries, email email@example.com
PANEL SIZE: Length 1200mm, Width 600mm, Depth 18mm (Each panel = 0.72m2)
CONSTRUCTION: EPS - Grade 150
DESIGN: Each panel has 4 grooves @ 150mm centres + 'bulb' shaped returns with 3 straight runs at the top for flow and returns