Low profile wet underfloor heating systems allow for cost-effective installation as it means there is no labour intensive digging down of the sub floor, or adding height to the room.
And, this low profile system is perfect for use in any room in the house or commercial premises too.
Everything you need in one fantastic kit
Some kits promise to be complete and yet you still find yourself looking for a specialist tool or other components.
But not with our low profile overlay underfloor heating systems;
- 18mm x 1200mm x 600mm low profile overlay panels for use on a hard sub floor or floating floor (x67)
- An A-rated Grundfos 15-50/60 heat pump
- Digital thermostat for easy control of temperature
- 80m Professional grade Pex al Pex plastic piping that doesn’t warp or split (x4)
- 4 Port Dualmix manifold faultless performance time after time Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 - Temperature Guage x 2 - Lockshields with flow meters on each port - Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 - Automatic air vent x 2 - Metal fixing brackets x 2
- Reaming tool
FREE DELIVERY, there is no need to delay your order any longer. (Please allow 7 days for ordering)
Need help and expert advice?
With Underfloor Heating Trade Supplies, everything you need is only a click or a phone call away, including expert hints and tips to make installation and operation of underfloor heating system smoother.
Email us on email@example.com or call our friendly team on 01625 573454