Underfloor heating is fast becoming the most heating system for use in both domestic and commercial properties. Easy to install, hassle free to operate and cheap to run, you will never be cold again with this energy-efficient system.
Our wet underfloor heating kit is a refreshing change from others on the market, simply because everything about it oozes quality. Connecting to your current radiator system, the kit has everything you need.
What’s included in the wet underfloor heating kit:
In a nutshell, everything you need!
- High quality, high strength WRAS approved plastic piping
- Energy efficient Grundfos 3 Speed circulation heating pump unit
- Dualmix manifold for faultless performance
- Reaming tool for close fitting of piping to connectors
- Programmable thermostat for temperature control
– Temperature control and pump unit
– 12 Zone Dualmix Manifold -- Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 - Temperature Guage x 2 - Lockshields with flow meters on each port - Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 - Automatic air vent x 2 - Metal fixing brackets x 2
– Pex-Al-Pex Pipe 
– 60mm Pipe Clips [x1200]
– Edge Insulation Roll [150m]
– Connector Cores [x10]
– Digital Programmable Thermostat [x5]
– Pipe Reamer
Whats included in the Electric Underfloor Kit:
Our 150w mats can be used for most applications and are suitable as a primary heating source (provided there is sufficient insulation in place).
These are our most commonly used mats for kitchens, dining rooms, large bathrooms and most other areas with tiled floors.
Our Electric Underfloor Heating mat kits contain everything you need to install them - all packed and supplied in one box complete with:-
– Length of Conduit 2m [x3]
– Ultra Prime (varies on kit coverage)
– Duct Tape (varies on kit coverage)
– Full-colour installation guide
The mats can even be tiled onto directly with suitable flexible tile adhesive or suitable levelling compound (please refer to manufactures guidelines for correct type).
PLEASE NOTE: To reduce any downward heat loss, it is essential that you have a good level of insulation beneath the UFH mat to maximise heat output.
How to order
You can order your Underfloor heating kit online, completing your order via our secure online payment system.
If you need more help or advice about which kit is the right one for you, call us on 01625 573454 or for a quick response to a query, email our expert team on firstname.lastname@example.org