ProWarm™ Electric Underwood Heating Mats provide a reliable and effective underfloor heating system that work with laminate floors, engineered wood floors and solid wood floors.
Each ProWarm™ underwood heating system and thermostat comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
Please note this Warranty does not cover HeatMiser and AUBE thermostats as these brands are covered by their own manufacturer's warranty.
ProWarm™ Underwood Heating kits contain everything you need to install them - all packed and supplied in one box complete with full colour instructions.
Please choose an electric underfloor heating mat that will cover 90% of your floor area. It is best to order slightly less than you need than have too much as the cables CAN NOT be cut or shortened.
Please ensure all Safety Guidelines are adhered to during and after installation of this product.
Electric underwood heating kits contain the following items:
- ProWarm™ Underwood Heating Mat (or 2 mats if over 12m2
- 6mm Insulation Boards [x20]
- Digital Programmable Thermostat
- Fixing Pack for 6mm Insulation Boards [x3]
ProWarm™ Under Wood system is an ultra thin electric radiant floor heating system primarily for use under laminate, engineered wood, glued hardwood and other floating floors. Advantage of using this system is the ease of installation and uniform heating of your laminate flooring. The special materials used makes it free from problems of ‘Hot-Spots’ or localized heating.
This system is made with Fluoropolymer insulated heating cables sandwiched between two layers of specially reinforced aluminium foil. The uniform spacing of the heating elements, further backed by the aluminium foil, ensures even heat distribution.
The heating element is connected to a power-supply cable, which exits the laminate mat from one corner. The power lead is a flat thin two core flexible cord, consisting of two insulated conductors with a metal sheath and an outer sheath.
This type of underfloor heating is available in a heat outputs of 140 W/m². It is available in predetermined lengths with cold tail – prefabricated & tested in a carefully controlled factory environment.
The Hot and Cold lead junctions are uniquely designed to make them 100% foolproof.
- Meets all test requirements of IEC 60335.
- SEMKO certified
- Under floor heating provides heat where required, resulting in optimal heat utilization and minimal losses.
- Can be laid on any area, or any floor layout.
- Close and uniform spacing of heating cables, associated with thermostat controls to select temperature requirements, provides higher comfort.
- ProWarm™ underfloor heating systems are designed to be easy to install, with clear instruction manuals professional technical support and amazing back up.
- A wide range of heat loads and sizes ensure suitability to all kinds of floorings.