Cheap to run, easy to install – there are so many benefits to water underfloor heating that it is impossible to list them all here.
Deceptively simple, the system connects to your current boiler making it a heating system that is cost effective to install. With our heating kits, you have everything you need to install the system quickly and easily.
What’s included in our underfloor heating kit?
Everything you need is our kit. And, we only the very best branded components too;
- Pex-Al-Pex piping – capable of withstanding high temperatures and pressure, this piping is easy to cut and lay
- Grundfos 3 Speed circulation heat pump – with an A+ energy efficient rating, this heat pump ensures that your system is efficient, without compromising on heat output
- Dualmix manifold –with isolating valves, temperature gauges, lock shield with flow metres on each port, drain and fill valves with blank cap, automatic air vents and metal fixing brackets
- Room thermostat – easy to use thermostat for easy, responsive temperature control in the space
- Specialist tools – the kit includes pipe clips and reaming tool for secure connection of piping to manifolds preventing splits
– Temperature control and pump unit
– 11 Zone Dualmix Manifold -- Including: Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 - Temperature Guage x 2 - Lockshields with flow meters on each port - Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 - Automatic air vent x 2 - Metal fixing brackets x 2
– Pex-Al-Pex Pipe 
– 60mm Pipe Clips [x1100]
– Edge Insulation Roll [100m]
– Connector Cores [x22]
– Digital Programmable Thermostat
– Pipe Reamer
Easy, online ordering
Ordering online is simple too. With our secure online payment option, purchasing your water underfloor heating kit really is as simple as 1,2,3…
- Add the water underfloor heating kit for 220m² to your basket
- Checkout via PayPal or using your card detail
- Wait for your kit to be delivered next day 9and for free!)
To find out more, chat to our expert team on 01625 573454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Working Day Delivery applies to UK Mainland delivery addresses only and orders must be placed before 12.30 PM Monday to Friday. All orders placed after 12.30 PM Friday and before 12.30 PM Monday, will arrive at the delivery address on Tuesday.Saturday deliveries are available although an additional delivery charge will apply. Orders despatched to addresses outside of the UK mainland may incur a minimal delivery charge. For larger orders such as palletised deliveries, to be despatched to addresses outside of the UK Mainland, these may incur additional delivery costs to those detailed on your order and we may contact you to advise of additional delivery charges prior to despatch. Free UK Delivery applies to orders delivering to UK Mainland with a total value of £250.00 or more excluding VAT.
Your order will be delivered via a 3rd party courier or delivery service on a Standard or Next Day Day Delivery Basis. We advise that you ensure you have received your order prior to booking any installers, screeds etc. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are for guidance only and Underfloor Heating Trade Supplies shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
-Pex-Al-Pex 5 layer pipe (Fully WRAS accredited)
-FN5C manifold complete with isolating ball valves-temperature gauges-auto air vents and drain points-adjustable flow meters
-Grundfos "A" rated 15/20 pump and blender valve
-Edge Insulation Roll